
Spain is home of many famous foods around the world. Many local stores and restaurants serve a wide variety of foods. From some of the most basic of snacks to the eloquient entrees, they all have one thing in common, superior taste and a rich past. One of the major dishes of this area is called the Paella. It is a dish that is made with some of the finest hand grown vegetables and herbs known to this region. It also has several types of fish and are all mixed sin a large round pan called a "paellera" which is where the cuzine gets its name. The best part about the foods in Spain that most foods are inexpensive and are worth the price you pay.
How to make Paella visit:
Looks good:)
ReplyDeleteThe food looks weird and the beaches look amazing I would love to visit there one day :)
ReplyDelete-Rebecca
I don't really know whose page this is but this is Alex P. on Amy's e-mail and your page is AWESOME! I really want to go visit Spain after seeing your page. I love adventure and the mountains sound like my kind of thing. I would also love to try Paella. You did a really awesome job on your page! (:
ReplyDeleteI ate this at my host's home one night! It was very fishy tasting. Just the sight of the crayfish sorta turned me off. But it is the most famous dish of Spain.
ReplyDeleteLove your site! Ya'll worked very hard, I can tell. It's beautiful and so informational. Great job, chicos!
Sra. Deen
Chicos- I had some paella at my host's home in Spain. It tasted really fishy! But it is the traditional dish and I had to eat some. Wonderful blog! I want to go back to Spain so badly! By the way, the background looks Picasso-ish! (He's from Spain, you know)
ReplyDeletethat food looks real good...the background is cool and i think yall should have but barcelona in it...
ReplyDelete-Be Easy
ShaMahd