Sep 30, 2010

Why Visit Spain?


Why visit Spain? Spain is a country full of great historic value. From the rich history of the Celts that were the first group to inhabit the area, the beautiful views of the Straight of Gibralter, to the romantic views of the Tuscan countryside. Also the pride of the nation and some of the great attractions that draw people close to find out how great one country can truely be.

8 comments:

  1. Spain is like awesome. They are not only famous for their food but also the rich historical places like Madrid and Barcelona. I like yalls blog. :) -Wesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Spain had beaches! That is a beautiful picture. Most of the time when i think of spain i just think of the cathedral looking and historic sites. But now i have a different outlook. Very informative and organized;)Love it:) A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog. It looks very good. Your the second blog I've seen that has main dishes. your the first that i have seen famous people on the blog. it looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this were black Irish come from? or are the Celts Scots? I'd love a little cottage on the out crop. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I have always wanted to visit Spain. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Maltesia :). Your blog looks very nice n I would like to visit spain one day in the future. I would really like to visit so i can learn historic facts bout spain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the Straight of Gibraltar is so pretty! I want to go there:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wanted to visit Spain and this just gives me all the more reason too. Kris

    ReplyDelete